Undesirable and mischievous behaviour seems to be the order of the day! It’s sad, but in today’s world it is obvious that good manners have been thrown through the window. People are more self-absorbed and unwilling to consider others, and children feel more entitled to whatever they want.
- TEACH TOLERANCE. There are so many different type of personalites, values, characters traits,views likes and dislikes. It’s inevitable that people will not always agree. But show respect by being mindful of others feelings
- TEACH POLITE WORDS. Teach children at a young age polite words and they will retain them, example like please” thank you”should be enforced in a positive way.
- MODEL GOOD MANNERS. Model the behavior you are trying to instill in your child, children emulates what they see and not necessarily what parents tries to enforce.
- TEACH MANNERS AT A YOUNG AGE. Children are never too young to learn and at a tender age they are more adaptable study shows that children who are taught manners at a young age are more polite so it’s imperative to instill manners at a young age and be consistent!
- CORRECT YOUR CHILD. When disciplining a child avoid calling them names never lose your temper or embarrassing them in public, or any other act that would make them feel unloved!
Good manners will never go out of style so always enforce it, and always demand respect form other cause we are all human and always remember tolerances for others will take you a long way.
Thanks for reading and have an awesome day:-)