- There are many health benefits to drinking lemons, the two main benefits are that lemons are pack with antibacterial, antiviral and immune boosting power, it also aids with weight loss, cleans the liver, and prevents uninary track infection, it also prevents the growth of these opportunitics bacteria. The alkalizing effect of lemon juice can even reduce the pain of urination during UTI.
- Promotes Healing. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), in lemons promotes wound healing, it essential nutrients helps to maintain healthy bones, connective tissue, and cartilage.
- Hydrates Your Lymph System. Warm lemon juice supports the immune system by hydrating and replacing fluids lost by our bodies. When the body is deprived of water it’s obvious cause the body starts feeling tired, sluggish, low blood pressure,lack of sleep constipation, just to name a few.
- Aids in Weight Loss. Lemons are high in pectin fiber, which helps to fight off hunger cravings. Studies show that people who maintain a more alkaline diet lose weight faster.
- Aids Digestion. Lemons juice flushes out unwanted materials and toxins from the body it helps relieve symptoms of indigestion, such as heartburn, belching and bloating. The American Cancer society recommends offering warm lemons water to cancer suffers to help stimulate bowel movements.
- Freshens Breath. Lemons have been known to help with the relieve of tooth pain and gengivitis. You also achieve kissable breath by consuming lemon water everyday. Be aware that citric acid can erode tooth enamel. So do not brush your teeth just after drinking lemons but you can rinse your mouth with water.
Thanks for reading and have an awesome day!