Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 cups fresh tomatoes
- 1 cups Grace country pride ham (chopped)
- 1 loaf Baguette
- 1 tablespoon onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/3 cups fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 lb Anchor cheddar, shredded
- Wash and roughly chopped tomatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Heat frying pan and saut’e for 60 seconds.
- Slice Baguette and spread with garlic batter.
- Place under the broiler or toaster oven to crisp.
- Remove from oven top slice with bruschetta mixture.
Bruschetta is ready to eat, but you can also top with grated cheese and return to oven to melt.